Searching for the perfect gift for Dad this year? You’re in luck! We’ve curated the perfect gift guide for all types of fathers out there, even new-to-be ones. If he’s the dad who needs nothing, surprise him with a sentimental gift that is sure to sweep him off his feet. Isn’t he always the one to tell you to spend wisely?
The merchants in this blog pay us a commission when you make product purchases using the links we provide. All images are property of the respective merchants.
- Give dad a little R & R on the river (away from the kids) this summer with the 10 ft Tioga Angler Fishing Kayak . (Tractor Supply)
- Let your dad think his jokes are even more fire with the Wood-burning Chiminea Fire Pit . (Tractor Supply)
- For the fathers reffing on the sidelines, let them co-coach from a more comfortable position in the AllSport™ Outdoor Folding Chair . (E-Z Up)
- Nothing says I love you more than giving your dad a comfortable, yet versatile new shirt to give him some additional options in the morning. Available in package deals too! (Fresh Clean Tees)
- Jewelry is not just for Mother’s Day! Treat dad to the Black Semi-Precious Bracelet . (Fossil)
- Sometimes dads are late, sometimes they’re just a little bit too late. Get them there on time, and in style, with the Defender Solar-Powered Luggage LiteHide™ Leather Watch . (Fossil)
- Pops won’t be asking you to carry the snacks and drinks to the beach any more because he’ll be too excited to use his new GearRunner™ Folding Wagon . (E-Z Up)
- Whether your dad is hunched over at his desk all day or outside spending hours on his new hobby, make sure he keeps his neck loose and pain free by using the Hypervolt 2 Pro Premium Percussion Massage Device . (Bloomingdales)
- Is your dad still wearing the same swim trunks from 1982? Upgrade his summer uniform to the Men’s Board Shorts Swim Trunks from Land’s End. Plus, enjoy 50% off all Sale & Clearance Styles with code GALA. (Land’s End)
- For the dads that strive to look their best every day, treat them to a beautiful and classic pair of Men’s Leather Apron Toe Loafers . (Bloomingdales)
- Get dad a Men’s Traditional Fit Short Sleeve Essential Lightweight Poplin so he can watch the grill in style this summer. (Land’s End)
- Do you live far away from your dad? Get him the Raeford Duffle and encourage him to come visit for two gifts in one. (Fossil)
- Allow your dad to rest easy on the upcoming camping trip in peace, (or maybe secretly stream the game) in the Sierra™ Canopy & Camping Cube™ Sport Bundle . (E-Z Up)
- The Vertuo Creatista Coffee and Espresso Maker is for the coffee aficionado fathers that must sniff every bean before making a fresh cup of espresso. (Bloomingdales)
- No more hearing dad cry out from stubbing his toe on the wrench he left out in the garage the day before because all of his tools will be neatly organized with the 20.5 in. 4-Drawer Steel Tool Box . (Tractor Supply)
Earn rewards on purchases with the Capital One Shopping extension
The best part about getting all of your Father’s Day shopping done online? Using Capital One Shopping will help you earn Shopping Rewards on the gifts you give and the gifts you keep. We recommend downloading the browser extension and confirming it’s activated for the most effortless shopping experience!
Don’t forget to activate the Capital One Shopping browser extension! Once you click a link in this blog post, be sure to check the extension is activated. It can save you money instantly and it’s truly one of the most carefree ways to shop!
*The third parties named are not affiliated with Capital One Shopping and they are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Savings may vary and rewards rates are subject to change. Exclusions may apply. Offer dates may be subject to change.