44 Halloween Freebies + Spooky Trick-or-Treat Printables
September 25, 2019
It’s time to get ready for that day of the year when it’s perfectly acceptable to pop out and scare people to death. For those of you that need a hint as to what day we’re talking about, it’s Halloween! Believe it or not, celebrating this spooky holiday can get expensive. Buying scary costumes, yummy candy and creepy decorations adds up quickly!
Fortunately, there are plenty of retailers and restaurants offering Halloween freebies to help you save money and avoid the scary price tags. So, if you would like to trick out your goodie bag or create custom labels with spooky printables, you can!
Additionally, if you’d like to make the most of all the Halloween deals, be sure to use these Halloween Express coupons!
To learn about the various ways you can avoid the daunting Halloween prices, check out these great deals we’ve included in our guide. We’ve included deals from 2018 below as well so you know where to look for freebies this year!
If you don’t want to learn about all the freebies you can snag this year, feel free to jump to the printables below!
Halloween Food Freebies
Everyone loves the four letter word “free.” It’s a well-known lifehack that you can earn yourself a free meal on your birthday at various restaurants, but did you know that there are some places that will give you the same deal on Halloween? So before you hit the streets and go door to door searching for the best candy, be sure to check out these amazing deals on the spookiest night of the year first! While you’re at it, jump on these HalloweenCostumes.com coupons, too!
- 7-Eleven: Download the 7Reward app to get limited deals on food and drinks! To get your mouth watering, last year they offered BOGO pizzas for Halloween at participating locations!
- Baja Fresh: Last year you could have earned yourself a free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree on Halloween.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: In addition to the purchase of an adult entree, last year kids would have eaten for free.
- BurgerFi: Find your nearest BurgerFi location while wearing your spooky costume. Last year you’d receive a free small custard or small order of fries.
- Freebirds World Burrito: Score a free bottle of the house made Death Sauce with the purchase of a Monster-size burrito or larger, happened to be last years spicy offer.
- IHOP: Look no further if you are craving spooky pancakes on Halloween. Last year IHOP offered kids 12 and under a free Scary Pancake Face between 7am and 10pm.
- Joe’s Crab Shack: If you love seafood stop by at your nearest Joe’s Crab Shack on Halloween. Last year kids 13 and under ate for free with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Krispy Kreme: Stop by the nearest Krispy Kreme store where you can find something more tasty than that king size candy bar in your goodie bag. Last year if you wore your costume you’d earn yourself a free donut.
- Mimi’s Cafe: Head to your nearest Mimi’s Cafe where last year kids ate for free if an adult bought a meal.
- Mod Pizza: Kids under the age of 12 earned themselves a free pizza last year when an adult bought a MOD-sized pizza or salad.
- Ruby’s Diner: Head to Ruby’s Diner where last year all kids ate for free, for the entire month of October!
- Smoothie King: To reward yourself with a delicious pumpkin smoothie, last year all you had to do was text “TRICK” to 91681 and instantly get your coupon.
- Taco John’s: Dress up as any Nic Cage character last year and you would have earned yourself a free soft shell beef taco with any other purchase.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: With the purchase of an adult entree kids in costume will eat for free.
- Wendy’s: Just make a $1 donation to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and receive a coupon book for five free Frostys.
Halloween Food Deals
Not everything in life is free, but the second best thing to free is a quality discount. On this spooky occasion, there are various restaurants that are offering amazing discounts that you cannot pass up. So before you fill your goodie bag with delicious candy, fill your stomach at these restaurants. To get a little more into the “Halloween spirit,” be sure to take advantage of these Spirit Halloween promo codes as well!
- Applebee’s: Last year Applebee’s offered their signature Zombie Cocktail for $1 everyday in October. However, you can still enjoy handcrafted burgers starting at $7.99
- Baskin-Robbins: If you’re craving ice cream look no further. Last year on Halloween head to your nearest Baskin-Robins to earn $1.50 scoops of your favorite ice cream.
- BJ’s Restaurant: If you want a warm cookie smothered in ice cream head over to BJ’s and get yourself a $3 pizookie or get a free pizookie just for signing up for their rewards program.
- Bonefish Grill: On Halloween, last year you could have purchased the Big Bang Shrimp for $6, not to mention a Pumpkin Spice Martini for $6, too.
- Carrabba’s: To get a little taste of Italy, last year you could have used the code SPOOKY20 and get 20% off your Halloween carryout orders.
- Carvel: On Halloween, stop by your nearest Carvel store to score a buy one get one offer like they had last year.
- Chili’s: Chili’s offered a $5 Great Pumpkin ‘Rita that is mixed with Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup, Lunazul Silver Tequila, Triple Sec, and a splash of Captain Morgan all throughout October last year.
- Chipotle: Chipotle offered a $4 Boorito if you wore your costume between the hours of 3pm and close last year. Also you could have entered to win a chance to get free burritos for an entire year by just taking a picture of yourself in costume and tagging Chipotle on Instagram.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Only on Halloween can you get $5 off the Family Pack which includes two slow-smoked meats, three medium sides, and six rolls with barbecue sauce was the amazing offer they had last year.
- Fresh Brothers: Pre-order by October 29th for your Halloween pickup, to receive a 10% off a TREAT card for a free medium original crust pizza was their Halloween deal last year.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Starting at 5pm you can order a $1 Shrimp & Shuck in the bar and lounge area was last year’s amazing offer.
- Mortan’s The Steakhouse: Last year they offered a Halloween three-course meal on October 30th and 31st for only $36. This deal included a starter, entree and dessert.
- Papa John’s: Last year you could have picked up your Papa John’s jack-o’-lantern pizza for $11 when you use the code JACKOLANTERN. This specialty pizza is pumpkin-shaped and has pepperoni and olives.
- Papa Murphy’s: If you’re in the mood for pizza, last year you could have received a specialty Papa Murphy’s large Jack O Lantern Pizza for $9
- PF Chang’s: Get a 20% discount on takeout orders when you use the promo code “20TOGO” when you order online or use the code over the phone. If this isn’t the deal for you you can also cash in on the $5 and $10 daily specials.
- Red Robin: On Halloween, participating locations will offer $1.99 kids meals. Also kids eat free on Wednesdays.
- Sonic: Last year on Halloween, Sonic had 50-cent corn dogs.
- White Castle: Last year you could have grabbed six bacon and cheese sliders for $6.99 to pay tribute to the last day of October!
Miscellaneous Halloween Discounts
Why pay full price when you can save money on costumes, decorations, and some good family fun? Below you will find various stores and restaurants that will be discounting various products to make Halloween that much sweeter. While you’re at it, you can also use these Wholesale Halloween Costumes coupon codes to save even more! So don’t be scared of the price tags when you go to these locations but beware of their scary decorations and costumes.
- Bass Pro Shops: Head to your nearest Bass Pro Shops to participate in the Great Pumpkin Celebration. Last year they had a family friendly celebration that had free crafts, and free pictures with the Peanuts gang and much more.
- Bojangles’: Last year you could’ve dressed up in a Bojangles’ costume for your chance to win $200 in Bojangles’ gift cards.
- Cheryl’s: Get 50% off the Fall pail, which is filled with cookies and spooky designs that you can personally customize.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Instead of October, it’s Chucktober! Last year guests who showed up received 50 free tickets throughout the month of October.
- Jack in the Box: It’s pumpkin spice season — last year Jack in the Box served the Pumpkin Spice Shake made with real pumpkin, whipped cream and gingersnap cookie crumbles.
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s had a Halloween themed daily sweepstakes called Trick.Treat.Win. last year. All you had to do is find game pieces on Mcdonald’s packaging and enter the code on the back to see if you’re a winner.
- Outback Steakhouse: Last year on Halloween, various locations had different offers from kids activities to free candy, drinks and desserts. Contact your closest restaurant to see what offer they will have.
- Spirit Halloween: When it comes to Halloween costumes and decorations just use the promo code 18CAT to get $10 off offers over $65; $20 off orders over $100; $30 off orders over $150; and $50 off orders over $200.
- Starbucks: Find your nearest Starbucks to try the Witch’s Brew Frappuccino and the Mummy Cake Pops.
- Target: During this spooky time, last year you could have bought one costume and got another 50% off select costumes through October 20th.
- Walmart: If you’re adding spooky decorations to your house, last year you could have found inflatables for under $50 at your nearest Walmart.
The fear of opening up your bank account after a holiday like Halloween is real. The costumes, delicious candy and decorations can add up quickly! Don’t worry, though! Below we’ve provided five printables to make your trick-or-treat bags and halloween party a little spookier!
5 Trick-or-Treat Printables To Make Your Treat Bag Spooky
Check out these simple instructions to make your goodie bag as spooky as possible!
1. Choose your favorite spooky printable. If you would like your printable to be tougher, swap out your typical printer paper and use card stock.
2. Cut the printable along the dotted lines. Be sure to cut out all of the monster body parts to make your treat bag as scary as possible.
3. Fold the printable along the solid line.
4. Glue your monster body parts onto your monster after you’ve cut each part out.
5. Glue your spooky creation onto your goodie bag to scare off any candy thieves. Now you’re ready to trick or treat!
Monster Halloween Treat Bag
Why have a basic halloween bag when you can put scary monsters on it?
Ghost Poop Treat Bag
Casper forgot to flush the toilet and left behind “Ghost poop,” or marshmallows in a bag.
Monsters Scabs Treat Bag
Yes, monsters can fall and scrape their knees, too! After awhile, their wounds will become scabs, aka Chex cereal.
Witches Warts Treat Bag
Did you know witches warts taste like chocolate chips?
Scary Pumpkin Tooth Treat Bag
Even a toothless pumpkin can be scary! Customize his/her tooth “candy corn” bag.
Spooky Spirits (Wine)
These custom labels will add some flavor to your favorite bottle of vampire blood (red wine) or snake venom.
Do your kids want to color? You can download all the printables in black and white as well!
Having a Halloween party? Download all the printables here.