Pumpkin Spice Everything: 58 Products Celebrating Fall’s Favorite Flavor
Some of the merchants linked to in this blog pay us a commission when you make product purchases using the links we provide.
Brace yourself: Pumpkin spice everything is coming. Synonymous with chilly weather, toasty lattes, cozy sweaters and classic Halloween movies, pumpkin spice is a defining seasonal flavor that seems to be more widely available with each passing year. In fact, you might struggle to come up with a product that isn’t offered in a PS variety when October rolls around.
To celebrate fall’s favorite flavor, we’ve rounded up 58 deals on pumpkin spice goodies, ranging from delectable sweets to cute and cozy home decorations. While you’re making your shopping list, it’s never too early to start thinking about who you were thankful for over the last year. Print out the adorable thank you card below and share with someone who made you feel grateful.
Delicious Pumpkin Spice Drinks
The history of pumpkin spice mania dates back to 2003, when Starbucks sold its first PS latte. The company wasn’t the first to create the drink, but pumpkin spice became a household name after it hit Starbucks’ green and black menu boards. Try these other fall-flavored beverage options to put a spin on the familiar.
- Starbucks Flavored Ground Coffee: This blend tastes like the original PSL without the steamed milk and extra sugar.
- La Colombe Draft Latte: La Colombe Coffee Roasters added a seasonal twist to its classic frothy draft latte.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups: For a quick and easy cup from your Keurig, try this sensational seasonal blend from Green Mountain Coffee.
- Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Latte: No Keurig? No problem! Instant PSLs are at your fingertips with VIA Ready Brew from Starbucks.
- Cappuccino Supreme: If a latte isn’t your preferred method of PS fixation, try this scrumptious instant cappuccino blend.
- Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer: Keep this creamer stocked for a splash of autumn in your cup, no matter your choice of coffee.
- Trader Joe’s Rooibos Herbal Blend Tea: It’s fall, and oh my gourd! It’s no secret that Trader Joe’s has perfected the seasonal PS spin-off. We’ll share a few more stellar finds from the grocer in this list.
- Twinings Chai Tea: This double-spiced tea has an intoxicating aroma that’ll soothe your senses. Plus, score 30% off when you use the Capital One Shopping plug-in while shopping with Vitacost!
- Stash Decaffeinated Tea: If decaf is your jam, there’s plenty in the PS world for you to enjoy. Try these decaf bags from Stash with hints of nutmeg, clove and ginger.
- R.W. Knudsen Sparkling Drink: Infused with apple juice for a hint of sweetness, this holiday drink won’t make it all the way around the table before it’s gone.
- Premier Protein Protein Shake: Whether you need a post-workout pick-me-up or a quick meal on the go, amp it up with the taste of a cozy fall day.
- Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix: The comfy, cozy feeling of pumpkin spice perfectly complements the classic hot chocolate from Swiss Miss.
- Monin Syrup: Use this versatile syrup to pump up coffees, teas and dessert cocktails with lots of pumpkin flavor.
- Monin Fruit Puree: Thicker than a syrup, this fruit puree adds PS sweetness and a smooth texture to coffees, cocktails, milkshakes and more.
After stocking up on all of your fall favorites, deliver a gift in gratitude to someone you’re thankful for this season. Use this printable card to bring a smile to someone’s face alongside a piping hot PSL.
Sweet Pumpkin Spice Treats
Of course, spices aren’t limited to drinks. Pumpkin pie spices complement sugary caramels, rich chocolates, buttery cookies and much more. If your sweet tooth needs a fix, try one (or all) of the many options below to satisfy your craving.
- Oreo Cookies: Not one to stand by while a seasonal flavor becomes popular, Nabisco has thrown its hat in the PS ring with these Oreo cookies.
- Hershey’s Kisses: Chocolate is the perfect complement to the warm, delicious spices found in a pumpkin pie blend. Hershey’s Kisses take the idea to a bite-sized paradise of flavor.
- Werther’s Original Soft Caramels: Caramel fits with nearly any fall flavor — just imagine all the caramel apples you’ll eat this season. Try it blended with pumpkin spice for a surprising treat.
- Lindt Lindor Truffles: Chocolate and pumpkin spice are a dreamy combination. With Lindt’s creamy milk chocolate Lindor truffles, nothing’s stopping you from finishing a whole bag.
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows: What’s better than backyard camping and s’mores in cool weather? Pairing them with PS marshmallows definitely takes this campfire treat up a notch.
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies: Milano cookies have a classic crispiness that makes them irresistible, but just wait until you try them with this seasonal filling.
- Hostess Twinkies: Twinkies might seem untouchable, but if you love the original, you’ll love them even more with a blend of harvest spices.
- Siggi’s Icelandic Yogurt: Pumpkin’s naturally sweet flavor blends magnificently with Siggi’s Icelandic yogurt for a creamy, delicious treat.
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese: Spread this cream cheese on literally anything, or eat it plain! Pro tip: Spread it on the PS English muffins featured later in this list.
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Oatmeal and pumpkin are both naturally great boosters for your digestive system. Why not combine them?
- General Mills Cheerios: Who doesn’t love a seasonal spin on a tried-and-true classic? Cheerios fill pantries and tummies across the country, but they’re even better with pumpkin spice.
- Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars: Nature Valley’s granola bars pack a seriously satisfying crunch. This limited-edition flavor is no different!
- RXBAR Whole Food Protein Bar: This Amazon bestseller has egg whites, almonds, cashews and dates for healthy protein and fiber. Meanwhile, PS does the heavy lifting for flavor.
- CLIF Bar Energy Bars: CLIF Bars pack a lot of energy into a small snack. With the added zing of pumpkin pie spice, these bars are just what the doctor ordered for fall.
Baking Supplies and Pumpkin Spice Pantry Essentials
What would autumn be if it weren’t for yummy baked goods? Browse the list below for inspiration before baking up a storm this season. And if you’ve ever found yourself wondering what’s in pumpkin spice, our recipe for a homemade blend will allow you to share with your friends and family to express your gratitude.
- The Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookbook: Want to flex your creativity? This cookbook offers 40 recipes and even some vegan options to help you get cooking when the weather turns chilly — or any time of year!
- Krusteaz Pancake Mix: If you haven’t had fall-spiced pancakes, your taste buds are in for a surprise. Top these fluffy pancakes with classic maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon for a seasonal delight.
- Betty Crocker Cookie Mix: Somewhere between a gingersnap and a snickerdoodle, PS cookies make dreary fall days feel a little brighter.
- McCormick Blend Extract: A perfect companion to the DIY PS blend above, this extract gives extra oomph to baked goods and drinks.
- Nestle Toll House Baking Truffles: Baking truffles have a gooey center that turns into sweet, molten goodness when baked into cookies, brownies or anything else. With a spiced twist, these sweet additions are perfect for any fall baked good. (Pumpkin pie brownies, anyone?)
- Kraft Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling: Jell-O is a classic dessert that always adds that familiar comfort. With pumpkin pie spice, this creamy pie filling will bring an even larger smile to your face.
The pumpkin pie spice recipe below is versatile beyond just baked goods. Dusting atop a warm latte will conjure thoughts of pumpkin patches and hayrides. You can also use the spice to pull more warmth from your favorite red curry or masala recipe in a pinch.
Savory Pumpkin Spice Snacks
On the other hand, if your sweet tooth has had enough for now and is looking for a little relief, pumpkin spice can also be a perfect complement to savory snacks like the ones listed below.
- Thomas’ English Muffins: Cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger are perfect pairings for a toasted English muffin. Top with a little bit of butter or PS cream cheese for a seasonal snack.
- Nissin Noodle Cup: According to Nissin, there’s a fine line between genius and insanity. Well, this noodle cup is genius. A little sweet, a little savory and a lot of spice blends for the perfect lunch pairing.
- Wild Friends Foods Peanut Butter: If you’ve never tasted peanut butter with cinnamon, cloves and ginger, you’re definitely missing out. Your peanut butter and jelly sandwich will thank you.
- Planters Almonds: Even though these almonds are tossed with a little sugar, the savory roasted flavor shines through for a delicious autumn snack.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds: Tossed with just the right amount of spice, Trader Joe’s comes through again with another seasonal delight for fall.
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Pumpkin Seeds: OK, so they’re not technically PS-flavored. However, plain pumpkin seeds are a terrific snack year-round and taste delicious when roasted with our DIY pumpkin spice recipe below!
Cozy Pumpkin Spice Home Goods
Deck the halls with all that’s fall. Browse the selection below to get ideas on making your home more festive for pumpkin spice season, and be sure to check out coupons for Bed Bath & Beyond to stock up on cozy pumpkin spice candles. We also created two printable works of art to celebrate our favorite time of year. Print them out for free below!
- Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle: Candles really do make everything cozier. Pair your pumpkin spice wall art with a cute jar candle that emits a comforting scent.
- Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil: The scent of fall spices filling the air instantly conjures up images of giant piles of leaves, chunky scarves and cozy hats. Scented oil doesn’t use an open flame like a candle, making it a safer choice for homes with young children.
- Aromatique Room Spray: Need a quick and convenient scent fix that smells like autumn? This room spray has an aerosolized nozzle for all-over scent coverage. Buy it for yourself or add it to a care package for your child’s dorm room this fall.
- Aromatique Decorative Potpourri: Decorative and functional, this pretty potpourri has strong notes of cinnamon and nutmeg to welcome you the moment you walk into the room.
With the adorable wall art printables below, these scented home goods are just the trick to bring the spirit of autumn to any room. Hang them anywhere they’ll bring joy to you and your guests this season.
Pumpkin Spice Bath and Body
There’s nothing quite like the smell of spiced soap or body lotion. Try these pumpkin spice bath and body treats to feel cozy all over. While you’re at it, check out our recipe for homemade pumpkin spice sanitizer below. Print out this card or make a bottle or two as a gift for a loved one so they can stay cozy and germ-free this season.
- Bath Bomb Super Spook-tacular Pumpkin Spice: Bath bombs are the perfect trick to feeling rejuvenated, and this one feels like dipping into a toasty pumpkin spice latte.
- Plantlife Pumpkin Spice Aromatherapy Herbal Soap: Washing your hands never smelled this good! Make your time at the sink memorable with this plant-based pumpkin spice soap.
- Earthley Wellness Pumpkin Spice Mineral Deoderant: Smell like a scrumptious pumpkin pie with this vegan and natural deodorant.
- Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Moisturizing Lip Balm: Taste the deliciousness of pumpkin spice all day long with this 100% natural beeswax lip balm.
- Dionis Goat Milk Skincare Caramel Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion: Goat’s milk is luscious and hydrating — a perfect match for cozy pumpkin spice. Try their goat milk hand cream from Ulta for a full range of hydration.
- Bath & Body Works Spiced Pumpkin Cider Whipped Body Butter: For all-over hydration that feels like silk, opt for a whipped body butter that smells like all your favorite baked goods.
Scented lotions and soaps are a delight no matter what time of year, but especially in the fall when pumpkin spice takes over. Let the autumn aroma help protect you from germs in the middle of cold season with our recipe for homemade pumpkin spice hand sanitizer below.
Other Delectable Pumpkin Spice Deals
We did mention that pumpkin spice everything was coming. PS season isn’t limited to edible goodies or cozy home scents, so explore some unique ways to celebrate the leaves changing color. Here are a few deals on PS goodies that didn’t quite fit into the categories above.
- Showseason Pet Cologne: Even if your dog loves the backyard, they don’t have to smell like it. Free of harsh chemicals for your pet’s sensitive nose and skin, this cologne will have Fido smelling like a piping hot pumpkin spice latte.
- Greenies Dog Chews: Who says pets don’t love pumpkin spice? Try these pet chews to see if your dog loves fall as much as you do. (Nab the Teenie version for puppies and small breeds.)
- Puppy Cake Wheat-Free Cake and Frosting Mix: Alright, you got us: It’s still a baked good. This mix is free of wheat and any harmful additives that would make Fido’s tummy upset — a fun way to whip up new doggy treats!
- Kelcie’s Horse Treats: We’re pretty sure no one is immune to the charm of pumpkin spice, and that includes horses.
- Yankee Candle Car Air Freshener: You can still enjoy the comforting smell of pumpkin spice when you’re on the go with this seasonal car air freshener.
- Will Shortz Presents Pumpkin Spice Sudoku: With 200 challenging mind puzzles, who says pumpkin spice can’t help train your brain?
- Seasonal Apparel: Show the world your love for this seasonal spice blend with a V-neck Pumpkin Spice Everything T-shirt from UNIQUEONE, or a crew neck with an ominous message: He Who Controls the Pumpkin Spice Controls the World.
Fall has something to celebrate for everyone: warm, frothy drinks, sugary treats, cozy clothes and beautiful colors like red and gold. Before the season slips away, take advantage of these coupons from Michaels to decorate your house with all of your favorite fall trends, colors and textures. (A few bales of hay by the door make home feel like your very own hayride.) Pumpkin spice everything is the perfect way to enjoy the cozy and festive fall season.
We hope that you found this blog helpful. Our content is not intended to provide business, legal or financial advice. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional. Capital One Shopping does not endorse or guarantee any information or recommendation listed above.
The third parties named are not affiliated with Capital One Shopping and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.